For each classroom set (25 copies) ordered, you will receive 1 FREE copy and Answer Key.
Unsold or overstocked books which are in original condition, can be returned to Topical Review Book Company for credit within six months of the date of the invoice. Used books are not returnable. Please include copy of the invoice, invoice number, or account number so that we may correctly credit your account.
Orders may be canceled up to the time of shipment of the order and all charges will be refunded.
All orders are shipped Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm.
We use the following carriers to deliver our orders:
The rate charged for the shipping of your order is based on the dollar amount of your order. Before the final checkout page you will be shown what the cost of shipping will be, and you will have a chance to not place your order if you decide not to.
All orders over $75.00 will receive free shipping.
If an item goes on back order we will ship you the part of your order that is in stock. When the item becomes available we will ship you the rest of your order. You will not be charged any additional shipping and handling for the second shipment.
PRIVACY AND SECURITY POLICY:
It is Topical Review Book Company policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while you use or access our software applications and websites.
Topical Review Book Company operates web-based applications such as ePub3Automation. These products are offered through domain https://topicalreview.kitaboo.com. All such products, applications, websites are collectively called “Services”.
This document is an electronic record in terms of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the rules framed thereunder, as applicable and amended from time to time, pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
Data Controller and Data Processor
We process two main types of personal data.
1) Customer Data – Personal data that forms part of the data that is provided by our customers and their end-users for processing.
2) Other Data – Personal data about our customers, Website visitors and other individuals that is collected and processed directly by us.
Our Customers are the controller of ‘Customer Data’. Topical Review Book Company is the processor of ‘Customer Data’ and the controller of ‘Other Data’.
Domains and Websites for this Policy
For the purposes of this Policy, the term, “Websites”, shall refer collectively to www.Topicalrbc.com, https://topicalreview.kitaboo.com as well as the other websites that Topical Review Book Company operates and that link to this Policy.
Information We Collect
Customer Data That You Provide
As customers, you provide data to us for processing as part of usage of our Topical Review Book Company applications
‘Customer Data’ may be processed by us as a result of customer’s use of the Services when our customers, or their end-users, input or upload information into the Service. For example, customers who use our Topical Review Book Company application may upload ‘Customer Data’ about themselves or their employees, institutional partners or schools.
- We collect personal information from you when you create an account, such as your first name, last name, email address and phone number.
- We collect any personal information that you include in your user profile and public profile, public contents, and during use of our services such as annotations, file uploads and notes.
If you are a school student, you should contact your school or teacher to understand your school’s privacy practices.
Other Data That We Collect
Topical Review Book Company also collects data when you use our Websites, Social Media, Blogs and applications:
- We collect information related to your use of our products and services, such as your touch gestures, highlights, bookmarks, page views, and other applications you may use with our products and services. Our products provide information to us about its status, such as uptime, available memory, and errors that may have occurred.
Website Visitor Data
Users on Topical Review Book Company website may voluntarily provide certain personal data, not limited to first and last name and email address, to Topical Review Book Company when choosing to participate in various activities regarding its services such as surveys, webinars, forums, downloads of whitepapers, videos, case studies, and other documents, requests for demonstrations or pricing information, uploads of job resumes, and subscription of various services provided by Topical Review Book Company. This will be used by Topical Review Book Company to operate, maintain, and provide you the features and functionality of Topical Review Book Company’s services.
- Log Data – Our servers automatically collect information when you access or use our applications and services. This data is recorded in log files. Examples of such data include IP Address
- Product Demo and Subscription – You provide personal data to us as part of signing up for our newsletters or to request for product demos.
- Contact Us Data – When you inquire about our products and services, we collect and store this data to communicate with you and respond to your inquiry. Example of such data include First Name, Last Name, Email Id.
Data From Others
We currently use Google Analytics to collect information anonymously and reports website trends without identifying individual visitors.
As our customer, you have an option to decide if following personal data can be captured by Google Analytics:
- Which user access/download ebook. (Username/email Id only)
- User location & Device Type
- What reader feature user is using more
We use Google Analytics for analytics and measurement to understand how our services are used. For example, we analyze data about your visits to our sites to do things like optimize product design.
We collect data through cookies.
Topical Review Book Company visitors can control cookies through your browser settings.
How We Use Your Data
How we use your personal data will depend on which Services you use and how you use those Services.
Customer Data will be used by Topical Review Book Company in accordance with Customer’s instructions, including any applicable terms in the Customer Agreement and as required by applicable law. Topical Review Book Company is a processor of Customer Data and Customer is the controller.
Other Data is used by us to provide our services, send our newsletters, send promotional material and to communicate with you by responding to your requests, comments and questions.
Lawful Bases For Processing
We have lawful bases to process your personal data. We also use your consent as bases for lawfully processing your personal data.
We process your personal data only when we have a lawful basis. Presently, we use the Performance of Contract (i.e. to deliver the services to our customers) and consent as the lawful basis for processing. If you believe certain services are not in your interest, you have a right to object.
In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect personal information from you or may otherwise need the personal information to protect your vital interests or those of another person.
Where you have consented to a particular processing, you have a right to withdraw the consent at any time by sending an email to our product support team at [email protected]
How We Use Customer Data
We use your data to authenticate you and authorize access to our services.
We only process Customer Data on behalf of our customers and in accordance with their instructions provided in the applicable Services agreement with us. We use the data that we have about you to provide our services and provide support to you. In each case, Topical Review Book Company collects such information only in so far as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the interaction with our services.
- To send emails and other communications. We may send you service, technical and other administrative emails, messages and other types of communications. We may also contact you to inform you about changes in our Services and our Services offerings. These communications are considered part of the Services and you may not opt out of them. We may use your information in the following ways:
1) to send you a welcome e-mail and to verify ownership of the e-mail address provided when your user account was created;
2) to identify you as a user in Topical Review Book Company system;
3) to provide access to the Website;
4) to facilitate the creation of and secure your user account;
5) to provide improved administration of the Website;
6) to notify you about updates to the Website;
7) to improve and customize the quality of experience when you interact with the Website;
8) to send you administrative e-mail notifications, such as security or support and maintenance advices;
9) to engage with or contact inactive users of the Website;
10) to direct certain content and advertisements to you so that you are more likely to see content and advertisements that are relevant to you;
11) to analyze the data submitted by you;
12) to send offers and promotional materials related to the Website and those of third parties for marketing and other purposes.
- Aggregated Analytics. We also use our Customer’s end user data to derive aggregated analytics such as duration of book reading, Book Opened / Assigned, Reading Time, Pages Read, Reading Sessions, Avg. Reading Time / Session, Avg. Pages Read / Session, Notes Shared / Created, Highlights Shared / Created, Resources Viewed / Available etc.
- Customer Support. If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we respond to your request or to help your issues.
- For any other purpose as provided for in the Services Agreement between us and the customer, or as otherwise authorized by the customer;
- In accordance with or as may be required by law.
How We Use Other Data
We may set up product demos or send you marketing / promotional materials. You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information.
We will update you with improvements in our services, new features and from time to time also carry out direct marketing of our products and services. Direct marketing is carried out only if you consent to receiving such communications from us.
We also send invitation to our events or conferences.
Users Under 16 Years of Age
The Sites and Services do not knowingly collect personal information from users under the age of 16.
If you are under the age of 16, you are not permitted to use the Sites and Services except as an end user student.
Data Retention Policy
Customer Data – We retain your information for as long as you have an active Services account. We may also retain your personal information for extended period under applicable statutory laws.
Topical Review Book Company will retain Customer Data in accordance with a Customer’s instructions, including any applicable terms in the Customer Agreement, or for two years if there are no such instruction, and as required by applicable law. When you decide to close your account, we delete all personal information about you including any user generated content save and except the personal information required to be retained under applicable law and order.
You can request to access, update or correct your personal information. You also have the right to object to direct marketing. For all requests relating to your rights, you can contact us at “[email protected]”
You may have additional rights pursuant to your local law applicable to the processing. For example, if the processing of your personal information is subject to the GDPR, and your personal information is processed based on legitimate interests, you have the right to object to the processing on grounds relating to your specific situation. Under GDPR you may also have the right to request to have your personal information deleted or restricted and ask for portability of your personal information.
Customer’s Rights to Control Data
Whenever you use our services, we aim to provide you easy means to access, modify, delete, object to or restrict use of your personal information
We strive to give you ways to access, update/modify your data quickly or to delete it unless we have to keep that information for legal purposes. Some rights can be access from within the Topical Review Book Company application. For visitors, these rights can be exercised by contacting us with your specific request.
- Change or Correct Data: You can edit some of your personal data through your account. You can also ask us to change, update or fix your data in certain cases, particularly if it’s inaccurate.
- Delete Data: You can ask us to erase or delete all or some of your personal data (e.g. if it is no longer necessary to provide Services to you).
- Object to, or Limit or Restrict, Use of Data: You can ask us to stop using all or some of your personal data (e.g. if we have no legal right to keep using it) or to limit our use of it (e.g. if your personal data is inaccurate or unlawfully held).
- Withdraw your consent: Any consent that you provide, including for direct marketing, can be withdrawn at any time, by contacting us or by changing your preferences in the application.
- Right to Access and/or Take Your Data: You can ask us for a copy of your personal data and can ask for a copy of personal data you provided in machine readable form.
We keep some personal data even after account closure
Once you choose to close your account, we generally delete your personal information within 30 days of closure of your account. Some information that is necessary for statutory obligations such as records of payment processing, invoicing data will be retained as necessary.
Your Information Shared With Others
Recipients of Your Data
Your data will be shared with other recipients in order to provide you with services.
While we aim to limit the sharing of your data, at times, it is necessary to share your data with certain service providers. Examples of when and for what purpose your data is shared include data center / hosting services, email marketing services, etc.
The following categories of recipients will most likely receive your data in order for us to provide services to you
- Third Party Data Center Services
- Third Party SMTP Services
- Third party temporary file upload tools
- Salesforce /Pardot CRM for direct marketing
- Third party analytics tools and services
To comply with laws. If we receive a request for information, we may disclose if we reasonably believe disclosure is in accordance with or required by any applicable law, regulation or legal process.
Your data that is publicly accessible may be seen by others.
Your username, public profile information, and public content may be seen by other users of our products and services. It’s your choice whether to include sensitive information on your profile and to make that sensitive information public. Please do not post or add personal data to your profile that you would not want to be publicly available.
Topical Review Book Company may disclose your information to third parties if it determines that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with the laws; (b) protect any person from death or serious bodily injury; (c) prevent fraud or abuse of its name, brands, trademarks or such other rights belonging to it or its other users; or (d) protect its rights.
Stewardship of your data is critical to Topical Review Book Company and a responsibility that Topical Review Book Company embraces. Topical Review Book Company believes that its users’ data should receive the same legal protections regardless of whether it’s stored on its servers or on your home computer systems or devices. Topical Review Book Company will abide by the following principles when receiving, scrutinizing and responding to government requests for its users’ data:
1) Be transparent,
2) Fight blanket requests,
3) Protect all users, and
4) Provide trusted services.
Cross-Border Data Transfers
Your data may be stored and processed in multiple countries including outside of the USA. Your data will be processed within Third Party Data Centers in USA, India and Germany. Some countries where we process data may not have as protective laws as your own country and there are risks associated with such transfer which you hereby agree and acknowledge.
Topical Review Book Company offers European Union Model Clauses, also known as Standard
Contractual Clauses, to meet the adequacy and security requirements for our Customers that operate in the European Union, and other international transfers of Customer Data. These clauses are contractual commitments between parties transferring personal data (for example, between Topical Review Book Company and its Clients, suppliers or data processors outside the EU), binding them to protect the
privacy and security of the data.
Security Measures to Protect your Data
We implement security controls to prevent breaches and unauthorized access to your data. We maintain reasonable and appropriate security measures to protect Customer Data from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
Examples of security measures include physical access controls, encryption, HTTPS, restricted access to data, monitoring for threats and vulnerabilities etc.
We also subject our services to internationally recognized certification and attestation standards.
Protection of Personal Information
Our Sites and Services uses commercial efforts to maintain safeguards for protection of your Personal Information. Topical Review Book Company takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure so Topical Review Book Company cannot fully ensure or guarantee the security of any information you transmit to Topical Review Book Company or guarantee that information on the Website may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by any person.
If you have questions or complaints regarding this Policy, you may contact us through email at [email protected] You may contact us at our mailing address below
Topical Review Book company
P.O. Box 328
Onsted MI 49265
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
Products on Topical Review Book Company's web site are provided "as is". Topical Review Book Company makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Topical Review Book Company does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the products on its internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Topical Review Book Company or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Topical Review Book Company's Internet site, even if Topical Review Book Company or a Topical Review Book Company authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
4. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Topical Review Book Company's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Topical Review Book Company does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Topical Review Book Company may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Topical Review Book Company does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Topical Review Book Company has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Topical Review Book Company of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.